2 hour – Northern Lights Buggy Tour in South Iceland
2 hour - Northern Lights Buggy Tour in South Iceland
A fantastic way to experience the Northern light. Join us on an exciting hunt for the Northern lights on our open air Polaris buggy cars.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Water resistant suit
- All necessary safety gear
What do I need to bring?
- Outdoor shoes.
- Warm clothes under the suit.
- A camera for spectacular photo moments.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only available in the Hella area)
- Warm clothes underneath the water resistant suit
Things to Know
- Public transportation nearby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Evidence of a valid driver’s license is required from all drivers wishing to drive the buggy cars.
- If it’s canceled due to bad weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Minimum age of passengers is: 7
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before event
Fossalda 1, Hella 850, IS