2 Hour – Black Sand Beach Buggy Tour
2 Hour - Black Sand Beach Buggy Tour
Experience the black sand beach of the world-famous South Coast of Iceland on our Polaris 1000 buggies.
Experience the black sand beach of the world-famous South Coast of Iceland on our Polaris 1000 buggies. This 2-hour adventure starts in Hella and takes you to the black sand beach, Þykkvabæjarfjara. There you will experience the power of the Atlantic Ocean, and how it moulds the Icelandic landscape. Included in the tour is a personal guide, and all the gear that you will need for your buggy adventure. The tour has six departure times available on a single day and has a very low guests to guide ratio of 4:1. You can be sure that you will get a very personal experience on this semi-private buggy adventure tour.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Water resistant suit
- All necessary safety gear
What do I need to bring?
- Outdoor shoes.
- Warm clothes under the suit.
- A camera for spectacular photo moments.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only available in the Hella area)
- Warm clothes underneath the water resistant suit
Things to Know
- Public transportation nearby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Evidence of a valid driver’s license is required from all drivers wishing to drive the buggy cars.
- If it’s canceled due to bad weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Minimum age of passengers is: 7
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before event
Fossalda 1, Hella 850, IS